77 S Grayson Trl, Hogansville, GA 302303 beds, 2 baths, 1,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0653 000086
- Zillow Home ID: 70037285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 77 S Grayson Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in Georgia, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Georgia.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 76 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$120K--11,600
- 82 S River Run Dr Hogansville, GA--Studio----
- 92 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$141K431,697
- 115 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$183K322,620
- 126 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$133K422,054
- 21 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$119K321,144
- 112 S River Run Dr Hogansville, GA$183K422,488
- 44 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$105K--21,564
- 111 Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$284K323,969
- 131 Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$151K--21,892
- 208 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$143K--22,394
- 137 S Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$196K321,864
- 87 Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$141K321,492
- 161 Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$106K31.51,458
- 20 S River Run Dr Hogansville, GA$84K--2952
- 55 S River Run Dr Hogansville, GA$194K32.52,850
- 86 S Chattahoochee Dr Hogansville, GA$119K321,783
- Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$292K533,562
- 51 Grayson Trl Hogansville, GA$110K321,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!