77 S New St, Haverhill, MA 018353 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,514 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- hardwood floors, 3rd floor walk-up (easy to finish)
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0715 B:00694 L:1A-4
- Zillow Home ID: 56063808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 77 S New Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01835 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Haverhill, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
- 2 S Cogswell St Haverhill, MA$277K32.51,632
- 4 S Cogswell St Haverhill, MA$258K31.51,718
- 69 S New St Haverhill, MA$233K622,959
- 72 S New St Haverhill, MA$296K63.53,552
- 516 S Main St Haverhill, MA$352K51.52,745
- 519 S Main St Haverhill, MA$364K333,291
- 522 S Main St Haverhill, MA$312K823,386
- 503 S Main St Haverhill, MA$362K52.53,420
- 64 S New St Haverhill, MA$179K311,100
- 502 S Main St Haverhill, MA$392K42.52,767
- 10 S Cogswell St Haverhill, MA$271K31.51,560
- 57 S New St Haverhill, MA$194K311,200
- 60 S New St Haverhill, MA$234K311,283
- 527 S Main St Haverhill, MA$387K43.53,617
- 534 S Main St Haverhill, MA$223K311,896
- 56-58 Germain Ave Haverhill, MA$131K------
- 62 Germain Ave UNIT 62 Haverhill, MA$173K21.5988
- 60 Germain Ave UNIT 60 Haverhill, MA$172K22988
- 11 Cumberland Ave Haverhill, MA$261K311,474
- 496 S Main St Haverhill, MA$369K423,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.