- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Views: 1,590 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $2,890,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $491
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hydro Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,886 sqft
- Parcel #: B:099 L:0003 S:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56563905
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.43-3.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02445 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Brookline as a whole. Among 02445 homes, this home is valued 219.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% less than in Brookline, and 86.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02445 home values.
|84 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.55M||4||4||3,529|
|78 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.88M||6||4.5||3,506|
|74 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.31M||6||4||2,612|
|71 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.47M||4||3||3,757|
|85 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.53M||6||4||3,624|
|72 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.41M||5||3.5||2,630|
|94 Williston Rd # 2 Brookline, MA||$862K||--||1||--|
|98 Williston Rd Brookline, MA||--||3||1.5||--|
|30 Williston Rd Brookline, MA||$1.66M||6||3||4,341|
|1724 Beacon St Brookline, MA||$1.64M||4||5||3,646|
|29 Williston Rd Brookline, MA||$1.53M||5||2.5||3,803|
|60 Evans Rd Brookline, MA||$1.71M||6||4.25||4,031|
|59 Evans Rd Brookline, MA||$2.12M||7||3.5||5,144|
|90 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.48M||4||3.5||3,227|
|66 Evans Rd Brookline, MA||$1.89M||6||4||3,623|
|100 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.21M||4||2.5||2,849|
|93 Salisbury Rd Brookline, MA||$1.96M||5||3.5||4,642|
|1724 Beacon St UNIT 3 Brookline, MA||$1.14M||3||2||2,090|
|1724 Beacon St UNIT 2 Brookline, MA||--||3||2||1,376|
|1724 Beacon St UNIT 1 Brookline, MA||$395K||2||1||632|
Nearby Schools in Brookline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!