77 Selleck Hill Rd, Salisbury, CT 060683 beds, 3 baths, 2,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $576,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,956 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: M:10 B:47
- Zillow Home ID: 57818457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 77 Selleck Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% higher than in Salisbury, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salisbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 69 Selleck Hill Rd Salisbury, CT$352K221,801
- 88 Selleck Hill Rd Salisbury, CT$223K311,008
- 65 Selleck Hill Rd Salisbury, CT$1.44M33.53,090
- 63 Selleck Hill Rd Salisbury, CT$2.32M45.55,371
- 63 Selleck Hl Lakeville, CT$1.51M4105,371
- 55 Selleck Hill Rd Salisbury, CT$483K412,333
- 114 Selleck Hill Rd # 128 Salisbury, CT$671K------
- 50 Selleck Hill Rd # 56 Salisbury, CT$989K------
- 33 Selleck Hill Rd Salisbury, CT$383K311,360
- Riga Ln Salisbury, CT$165K------
- 148 Main St Salisbury, CT$801K32.53,093
- 138 Factory St Salisbury, CT$434K421,814
- Indian Mountain Rd Salisbury, CT--------
- 9 Riga Ln Salisbury, CT$165K------
- 98 Factory St Salisbury, CT$1.03M32.51,516
- 13 Riga Ln Salisbury, CT$168K311,280
- 10 Riga Ln Salisbury, CT$144K11479
- 30 Selleck Hill Rd Salisbury, CT$226K31.51,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.