This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $72,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Kennel, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Owner, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0052850001
- Zillow Home ID: 58072564
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $199-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% fall for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 87% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Norwich, and 136.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!