- Cozy 3 bedroom and 2 bath house with master suite in excellent condition
- Additional 2 rooms/1 bath downstairs that are unwarranted
- Living room features a fireplace to keep you toasty warm on winter evenings
- Open kitchen and dining combination with upgraded cabinetry, granite countertops/backsplash, and ceramic tiles
- Upstairs updated bathrooms with very nice tiles
- Deck accessible from the kitchen to the backyard
- Backyard with beautiful flowers and garden
- Garage with automatic garage door opener
- Well-maintained home with fresh new exterior paint completed in July 2013 and new roof installed in Nov. 2012
- Truly wonderful neighborhood offering a sense of community and very good schools. Close to Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park, Safeway supermarket, and MUNI #5 and 31 bus lines that go to Downtown SF and #18 line that goes to Stonestown Mall and San Francisco State University
- For more information, please contact listing agent Daisy Chu (415) 640-1537
- Lot: 2,996 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $829,000
- Price/sqft: $778
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Master bath
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Parcel #: 1597 027
- Zillow Home ID: 15096618
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Outer Richmond home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Outer Richmond homes, this home is valued 22.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Outer Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% lower than in San Francisco, and 2.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Richmond home values.
|766 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$936K||2||1||1,194|
|774 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.17M||7||3||1,915|
|762 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.19M||4||3||2,130|
|778 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$886K||2||1||1,100|
|758 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$841K||2||1||965|
|784 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$890K||--||1||1,326|
|754 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$799K||2||1||965|
|790 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$837K||--||2||1,180|
|750 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,656|
|4628 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA||$1.39M||5||4||3,085|
|4634 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA||$1.25M||--||--||2,828|
|4634-4636 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA||$1.37M||6||5||2,828|
|794 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$829K||3||1.5||--|
|794 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$856K||3||2||1,180|
|4622 Cabrillo St San Francisco, CA||$1.08M||2||2||2,219|
|746 48th Ave San Francisco, CA||$931K||2||2||1,275|
|771 47th Ave San Francisco, CA||$885K||--||1||1,195|
|775 47th Ave San Francisco, CA||$846K||2||1||1,015|
|765 47th Ave San Francisco, CA||$959K||--||2||1,430|
|779 47th Ave San Francisco, CA||$933K||4||2||1,490|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!