- Lot: 16.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 35,808 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $7,113,300
- Price/sqft: $3,088
- MLS #: 6583424
- Kurfiss Sotheby's International Rea...
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Views \ Scenic, Water \ Municipal Water, Sewer \ Public, Interior \ In-law Suite, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Kitchen Center Island, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Area Description \ Country Living, Basement \ None, Flooring \ Marble, Pre-Wiring \ Phone Jacks, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door, General \ Smoke Detector, Special Market \ Luxury Properties, Area Amenities \ Casino \ Gambling, Garage Count \ 4 Car Garage, Interior \ Exercise Area, Exterior Living Space \ Courtyard, Lot Size \ 10-20 Acres, Area Amenities \ Area Hunting, Property Description \ Acreage, Kitchen Butlers Pantry, Rooms \ Guest Suite, Area Description \ Privacy, Cooling \ A\C, Exterior \ Guest House, Area Amenities \ Area Climbing, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Irregular, Exterior \ Storm window, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Exterior \ Barn\Stable, Interior \ Two-story Family Room, Exterior \ Carriage House
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 36040222091
- Zillow Home ID: 54670939
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19085 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Radnor as a whole. Among 19085 homes, this home is 2343.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1248.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1000% higher than in Radnor, and 47.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Radnor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19085 home values.
|800 Godfrey Rd Villanova, PA||$1.92M||6||5.5||5,579|
|717 Larch Wood Ln Villanova, PA||$713K||4||2.5||3,254|
|725 Larch Wood Ln Villanova, PA||$688K||4||2.5||2,866|
|745 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$704K||3||2.5||3,294|
|749 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$792K||4||3.5||3,589|
|560 Sproul Rd Villanova, PA||--||--||--||--|
|741 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$671K||4||2.5||2,898|
|722 Larch Wood Ln Villanova, PA||$640K||4||2.5||2,542|
|737 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$695K||4||3.5||2,987|
|713 Larch Wood Ln Villanova, PA||$857K||5||2.5||4,296|
|733 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$707K||4||4||3,098|
|718 Larch Wood Ln Villanova, PA||$695K||4||2.5||2,992|
|744 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$635K||4||3||2,712|
|748 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$651K||4||2.5||2,772|
|740 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$527K||4||2.5||1,880|
|729 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$715K||4||3.5||3,004|
|736 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$594K||4||2.5||2,292|
|709 Larch Wood Ln Villanova, PA||$677K||5||4||2,728|
|732 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$666K||4||2.5||2,736|
|725 Camp Woods Rd Villanova, PA||$630K||5||3.5||2,464|
Nearby Schools in Radnor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.