770 Lake Rd, Miami, FL 331373 beds, 2 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $2,450,000
- Price/sqft: $1,099
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 169 sqft
- View: Water
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0132190081590
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 43830170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 770 Lake Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 770 Lake Rd Miami, FL$1.26M32--
- 780 Lake Rd Miami, FL$2.3M324,408
- 760 Lake Rd Miami, FL$2.11M42.53,800
- 730 Lake Rd Miami, FL$2.27M443,088
- 790 Lake Rd Miami, FL$2.26M332,806
- 4600 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$4.51M454,515
- 761 Buttonwood Ln Miami, FL$2.46M454,642
- 741 Buttonwood Ln Miami, FL$4.22M676,819
- 720 Lake Rd Miami, FL$2.27M332,552
- 727 Buttonwood Ln Miami, FL$2.94M743,503
- 4570 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$1.71M332,240
- 4595 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$5.86M663,676
- 710 Lake Rd Miami, FL$3.21M222,902
- 730 Buttonwood Ln Miami, FL$1.72M444,568
- 800 Lake Rd Miami, FL$7.04M444,303
- 4575 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$6.34M44.54,722
- 4550 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$1.63M453,191
- 4565 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$3.98M443,367
- 721 Buttonwood Ln Miami, FL$2.06M432,739
- 4555 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$4.72M565,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!