770 River Falls Rd, Edwardsville, KS 661113 beds, 3 baths, 2,029 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,029 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 260044
- Zillow Home ID: 75714064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 770 River Falls Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 66111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% lower than in Kansas City Metro, and 77.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 66111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 700 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$150K321,460
- 800 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$146K32.51,287
- 731 River Dr Edwardsville, KS$149K431,307
- 745 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$145K321,337
- 765 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$148K431,451
- 680 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$151K32.51,380
- 811 River Dr Edwardsville, KS$152K431,830
- 715 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$149K32.51,491
- 840 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$144K321,461
- 711 River Dr Edwardsville, KS$148K32.51,407
- 815 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$145K321,307
- 685 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$160K322,004
- 680 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$107K32.51,496
- 831 River Dr Edwardsville, KS$146K32.51,278
- 671 River Dr Edwardsville, KS$149K42.51,286
- 660 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$149K321,460
- 860 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$147K331,495
- 845 River Falls Rd Edwardsville, KS$147K331,585
- 740 River Dr Edwardsville, KS$143K321,307
- 800 River Dr Edwardsville, KS$147K32.51,276
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!