- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7700 Harps Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 276153 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,187 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $412
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 754 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,187 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 171706373886000
- Zillow Home ID: 6398943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7700 Harps Mill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% lower than in Raleigh, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 7704 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$391K--22,463
- 7620 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$322K----2,662
- 1405 Rock Dam Ct Raleigh, NC$332K--2.52,946
- 7600 Starling Ct Raleigh, NC$265K432,200
- 1404 Rock Dam Ct Raleigh, NC$1.79M--3.54,721
- 7616 Harps Mill Rd # R Raleigh, NC$291K----2,497
- 7708 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$931K--4.54,728
- 7705 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$348K----2,956
- 7621 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$310K--22,610
- 7612 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$326K542,576
- 7604 Starling Ct Raleigh, NC$311K----2,673
- 7709 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$291K52.52,393
- 7605 Starling Ct Raleigh, NC$256K--3.52,358
- 1401 Rock Dam Ct Raleigh, NC$541K445,288
- 1400 Rock Dam Ct Raleigh, NC$465K----3,780
- 7617 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$392K543,019
- 7608 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$370K--32,670
- 7504 Grist Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$313K--2.52,703
- 7712 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$1.46M--3.59,047
- 7713 Harps Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$344K----3,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.