7700 Ridgeline Dr, Dublin, CA 945685 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,329 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,809 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 941 283304500
- Zillow Home ID: 82840738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7700 Ridgeline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94568 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Dublin, and 47.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94568 home values.
- 7686 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.29M44.53,836
- 7716 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.26M443,947
- 7722 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.15M53.53,010
- 7680 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.18M443,947
- 7691 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.31M434,257
- 7730 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.27M34.53,541
- 7685 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.1M53.53,010
- 7709 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.04M432,457
- 7668 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.17M53.53,840
- 7679 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.14M44.53,541
- 7715 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.11M44.53,541
- 7738 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.2M443,947
- 7721 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.17M543,947
- 7673 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.12M44.53,850
- 10100 Lily Pad Lake Ct Dublin, CA$1.07M43.53,010
- 7662 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1M432,450
- 7727 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.47M44.54,097
- 7667 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.19M44.53,786
- 7750 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.12M43.53,836
- 7733 Ridgeline Dr Dublin, CA$1.22M44.53,541
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!