7701 Dunoon Ln, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $152,500
- Price/sqft: $61
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- View: Water
- 2-Car Garage, Eat-In Kitchen, Granite Counters, Great Room, HOA, Master Retreat, Wainscoting, dual sinks, separate shower
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02953116
- Zillow Home ID: 6147726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7701 Dunoon Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 229.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,970 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 6249 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$203K32.52,151
- 7707 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$227K432,628
- 6241 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$208K42.52,606
- 7713 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$198K42.51,971
- 7700 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$196K42.52,000
- 6235 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$202K32.52,378
- 7708 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$227K42.52,536
- 7719 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$199K432,072
- 6300 Baberton Ct Charlotte, NC$219K432,348
- 6213 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$270K------
- 6238 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$244K432,200
- 6229 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$210K42.52,454
- 7725 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$198K32.51,921
- 6304 Baberton Ct Charlotte, NC$200K322,110
- 6228 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$203K32.52,243
- 6223 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$204K32.52,378
- 7731 Dunoon Ln Charlotte, NC$201K32.52,280
- 6308 Baberton Ct Charlotte, NC$214K42.52,204
- Bell S Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$249K------
- 6220 Bells Mill Dr Charlotte, NC$204K432,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.