7701 Simon Ridge Ct, Kissimmee, FL 347474 beds, 2 baths, 1,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $154,000
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,999 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 222527354600014140
- Zillow Home ID: 46312496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7701 Simon Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 84.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 311.4% greater than in Citrus Ridge, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
- 7705 Simon Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$133K321,604
- 1050 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$167K321,718
- 1035 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$174K421,787
- 7709 Simon Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$172K321,718
- 1045 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$165K321,604
- 1060 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$157K421,999
- 7704 Simon Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$169K321,718
- 7700 Simon Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$175K421,999
- 1055 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$162K321,604
- 1025 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$165K321,604
- 7708 Simon Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$151K421,787
- 1070 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$169K421,787
- 7713 Simon Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$172K321,971
- 1065 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$149K321,971
- 7712 Simon Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$164K321,718
- 1050 Jodi Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$171K421,720
- 7739 Indian Ridge Trl S Kissimmee, FL$156K221,389
- 1015 Jennie Ridge Trl Kissimmee, FL$172K321,718
- 7735 Indian Ridge Trl S Kissimmee, FL$184K421,999
- 1040 Jodi Ridge Ct Kissimmee, FL$170K421,727
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.