7703 Southside Ln, Tampa, FL 336193 beds, 1 bath, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0441600000
- Zillow Home ID: 44938661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7703 Southside Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33619, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.3% higher than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 376.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 7701 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$59K221,118
- 7705 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$77K321,190
- 7704 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$75K221,140
- Morning Glory Ln Tampa, FL$62K321,586
- 7607 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$87K321,421
- 716 Lime Tree Rd Tampa, FL$76K321,504
- 7706 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$73K31960
- 7707 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$73K321,404
- 7708 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$74K321,316
- 714 Lime Tree Rd Tampa, FL$54K21960
- 7605 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$83K421,152
- 7606 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$79K321,356
- 807 S 78th St Tampa, FL$111K221,483
- 712 Lime Tree Rd Tampa, FL$77K321,346
- 713 Lime Tree Rd Tampa, FL$63K211,148
- 805 S 78th St Tampa, FL$55K211,190
- 710 Lime Tree Rd Tampa, FL$43K32960
- 711 Lime Tree Rd Tampa, FL$78K331,240
- 7603 Southside Ln Tampa, FL$90K321,672
- 803 S 78th St Tampa, FL$128K321,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.