- Lot: 10,066 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 302 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,083 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 6414511
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 540 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ Split/MultiLevel, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Exterior \ Asbestos, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, FireplaceCount \ OneFP, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ Block/BrickF, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ HtPump-EBkUp, HotWater \ Electric, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ SlopingLot, MainEntrance \ Foyer, OtherRm1Level \ Main, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Private, Parking \ Street, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Patio, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Other Room 1, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StructureList \ Shed, Styles \ Colonial, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 310003613514
- Zillow Home ID: 9909966
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $196-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19012 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% fall for Cheltenham as a whole. Among 19012 homes, this home is 14.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% less than in Cheltenham, and 22.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cheltenham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19012 home values.
|7706 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$264K||4||2.5||2,392|
|7702 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$215K||2||2||1,698|
|7707 Oak Lane Rd Cheltenham, PA||$229K||3||2||1,972|
|7644 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$211K||4||1.5||1,750|
|7705 Oak Lane Rd Cheltenham, PA||$258K||5||2.5||2,538|
|7800 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$285K||4||2.5||2,560|
|7703 Oak Lane Rd Cheltenham, PA||$229K||3||2.5||2,100|
|7709 Oak Lane Rd Cheltenham, PA||$234K||2||2||1,853|
|7701 Oak Lane Rd Cheltenham, PA||$215K||3||2.5||1,880|
|137 Andrea Rd Cheltenham, PA||$220K||4||2.5||1,755|
|7642 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$203K||4||1.5||1,544|
|7701 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$243K||3||2||1,698|
|7802 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$278K||4||1.5||2,392|
|135 Andrea Rd Cheltenham, PA||$211K||4||1||1,544|
|126 Pleasant Hill Rd Cheltenham, PA||$237K||3||2.5||1,810|
|7643 Oak Lane Rd Cheltenham, PA||$212K||3||1.5||1,692|
|7801 Oak Lane Rd Cheltenham, PA||$221K||2||2||1,433|
|7640 Brookfield Rd Cheltenham, PA||$240K||4||3||2,322|
|133 Andrea Rd Cheltenham, PA||$208K||4||1.5||1,530|
|1101 Coventry Rd Cheltenham, PA||$242K||4||2.5||2,198|
Nearby Schools in Cheltenham
PK, 9-122.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!