7707 13th St NW, Washington, DC 200124 beds, 2 baths, 1,719 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,820 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $594,900
- Price/sqft: $346
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2958 0039
- Zillow Home ID: 476173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7707 13th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shepherd Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.8% lower than in Washington, and 75% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shepherd Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shepherd Park home values.
- 7705 13th St NW Washington, DC$715K441,892
- 1290 Kalmia Rd NW Washington, DC$762K42.52,248
- 7703 13th St NW Washington, DC$704K432,002
- 1296 Kalmia Rd NW Washington, DC$810K632,389
- 7712 12th St NW Washington, DC$639K311,934
- 1219 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$830K452,680
- 7708 12th St NW Washington, DC$708K33.52,412
- 1204 Kalmia Rd NW Washington, DC$836K62.52,312
- 7704 12th St NW Washington, DC$668K321,744
- 1201 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$649K42.52,172
- Kalmia Rd NW Washington, DC$759K53.52,702
- 1300 Jonquil St NW Washington, DC$710K52.52,434
- 1211 Kalmia Rd NW Washington, DC$762K332,371
- 7706 13th St NW Washington, DC$660K321,622
- 1215 Kalmia Rd NW Washington, DC$668K32.51,926
- 1205 Kalmia Rd NW Washington, DC$682K42.51,676
- 7621 13th St NW Washington, DC$687K342,064
- 7801 13th St NW Washington, DC$698K331,940
- 7714 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.22M53.54,938
- 1301 Juniper St NW Washington, DC$851K332,754
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.