- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7707 Elderberry Dr, Austin, TX 787453 beds, 2 baths, 1,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 497 sqft
- New roof in 2005, New Hardieplank siding and deck in 2008
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,048 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 253
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 339299
- Zillow Home ID: 29503468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7707 Elderberry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78745 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% less than in Austin Metro, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78745 home values.
- 7709 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$223K--21,114
- 7705 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$158K--21,240
- 7711 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$223K--21,053
- 7713 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$240K--21,200
- 7715 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$183K321,524
- 7700 Cloudberry Cir Austin, TX$152K321,200
- 7703 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$207K321,090
- 7717 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$147K321,048
- 7701 Cloudberry Cir Austin, TX$161K--21,509
- 7701 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$238K--21,110
- 7702 Cloudberry Cir Austin, TX$188K321,095
- 500 W Dittmar Rd Austin, TX$316K--22,076
- 7719 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$225K--21,090
- 7604 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$167K--21,392
- 7609 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$310K--32,126
- 7703 Cloudberry Cir Austin, TX$142K--1986
- 7710 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$195K--21,430
- 7704 Cloudberry Cir Austin, TX$187K--21,430
- 7801 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$162K321,240
- 7712 Elderberry Dr Austin, TX$140K--1986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.