- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,763 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $283,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: T2746232
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Roof \ Metal
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,286 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1393090100
- Zillow Home ID: 118277648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $312-376K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Port Tampa City home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Port Tampa City homes, this home is 132.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Port Tampa City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Tampa, and 211.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Port Tampa City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Port Tampa City home values.
|7706 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$332K||4||2.5||2,246|
|7710 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$350K||3||3||2,308|
|7704 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$250K||3||2||1,532|
|7712 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$250K||3||2||1,551|
|7707 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$254K||3||2||1,586|
|7705 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$332K||4||2.5||2,246|
|7709 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$340K||4||3||2,320|
|7702 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$436K||4||2.5||2,842|
|7714 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$332K||4||2.5||2,246|
|7703 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$227K||3||2||1,372|
|7711 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$366K||5||3.5||2,856|
|7707 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$434K||4||3.5||2,954|
|7709 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$346K||3||2.5||2,200|
|7713 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$338K||4||3||2,320|
|7701 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$345K||4||2.5||2,308|
|7711 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$365K||4||3||2,372|
|7703 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$340K||4||3||2,401|
|7713 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$392K||4||4||2,842|
|7701 S Desoto St Tampa, FL||$354K||3||2.5||2,308|
|7615 S Sparkman St Tampa, FL||$324K||4||2.5||2,274|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!