- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 989 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 479422
- DEV FACILITY \ PETS ALLOWED, FLOORS \ TILE, LOT LOCATION \ PAVED ROAD, POOL \ NONE, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, Project Name \ NONE, Property Type \ RES DETACHED, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, DINING TYPE \ KITCHEN\DINING COMBO, KITCHEN FEATURES \ LAMINATE COUNTERTOPS, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, SIDING \ WOOD, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, WATERFRONT \ NONE, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, WATERVIEW \ NONE, FLOORS \ W\W CARPET, ZONING \ RES SINGLE, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, LOT LOCATION \ CENTRAL ACCESS, LOT LOCATION \ INTERIOR, EXTERIOR \ BACKYARD FENCE, EXTERIOR \ CHAIN LINK, STYLE \ RANCH, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ELECTRIC STOVE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ REFRIGERATOR, STYLE \ TRADITIONAL, INTERIOR \ ALL BLINDS, SIDING \ BRICK, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISHWASHER, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SMOKE DETECTOR, INTERIOR \ ADD'L STORAGE, MASTER BEDROOM \ WALK-IN CLOSET, EXTERIOR \ YARD BUILDING, Room 2 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, KITCHEN FEATURES \ SELF CLEAN OVEN, Room 3 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, KITCHEN FEATURES \ MICROWAVE, Room 1 \ Laundry\Utility
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 211S302500027003
- Zillow Home ID: 44649213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $46-106K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32514 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Pensacola as a whole. Among 32514 homes, this home is 30.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.2% lower than in Pensacola, and 159% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
|7719 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$69K||3||1.5||1,025|
|7647 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$81K||--||2||1,392|
|7739 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$64K||--||1.5||1,000|
|7710 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$82K||4||2||1,302|
|7710 Dartmoor Pl Pensacola, FL||$83K||4||2||1,302|
|7748 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$83K||--||2||1,365|
|7722 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$86K||3||2||1,325|
|7804 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$83K||4||2||1,450|
|7637 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$70K||--||2||1,112|
|7702 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$68K||--||2||1,086|
|7640 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$76K||3||2||1,153|
|7824 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$72K||--||2||1,201|
|7646 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$66K||--||2||1,000|
|7749 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$67K||--||2||992|
|7714 Dartmoor Pl Pensacola, FL||$77K||3||2||1,066|
|7746 Dartmoor Pl Pensacola, FL||$97K||--||2||1,629|
|7627 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$70K||--||1.5||1,058|
|7630 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$76K||--||2||1,080|
|7828 Coronet Dr Pensacola, FL||$87K||--||2||1,230|
|7636 Dartmoor Dr Pensacola, FL||$70K||--||2||1,126|
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!