7709 Kensington Manor Ln, Wake Forest, NC 275875 beds, 5 baths, 4,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 134 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $155
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $473,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 1944079
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 120 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 183203317086000
- Zillow Home ID: 69564015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7709 Kensington Manor Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Wake Forest, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27587 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27587 home values.
- 7705 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$407K--3.53,870
- 7713 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$412K--43,201
- 7717 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$410K43.53,880
- 8009 Melcombe Way Wake Forest, NC$441K--3.53,444
- 7704 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$532K53.54,800
- 2709 Alveston Cir Wake Forest, NC$440K--3.54,621
- 7928 Debenham Dr Wake Forest, NC$259K--2.52,275
- 7704 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$492K43.54,700
- 8001 Melcombe Way Wake Forest, NC$235K--31,732
- 7721 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$414K533,950
- 7704 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$415K43.54,694
- 7720 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$415K43.54,147
- 7629 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$404K44.53,655
- 2706 Alveston Cir Wake Forest, NC$409K--3.54,077
- 7916 Debenham Dr Wake Forest, NC$242K--21,730
- 2705 Alveston Cir Wake Forest, NC$417K--3.53,309
- 7725 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$356K432,818
- 8105 Melcombe Way Wake Forest, NC$369K--3.52,707
- 2708 Alveston Cir Wake Forest, NC$420K444,147
- 7625 Kensington Manor Ln Wake Forest, NC$394K--3.53,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.