7709 Rainwater Rd, Raleigh, NC 276153 beds, 4 baths, 3,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $451,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 496 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,046 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 171707698126000
- Zillow Home ID: 6481002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7709 Rainwater Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24% lower than in Raleigh, and 40.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 7715 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$373K--32,541
- 7705 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$608K----4,675
- 7708 Oakmont Pl Raleigh, NC$1.28M--3.56,203
- 7704 Oakmont Pl Raleigh, NC$736K--44,268
- 7717 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$411K--32,805
- 7701 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$633K554,431
- 7708 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$372K----2,696
- 7712 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$376K--2.52,588
- 7713 Oakmont Pl Raleigh, NC$687K--2.54,126
- 7704 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$416K42.52,269
- 7700 Oakmont Pl Raleigh, NC$647K----3,638
- 7721 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$361K--2.52,477
- 7716 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$461K----3,991
- 7700 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$482K--2.52,986
- 7709 Oakmont Pl Raleigh, NC$605K--3.53,792
- 7720 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$407K52.52,900
- 7705 Oakmont Pl Raleigh, NC$616K--3.54,109
- 7625 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$456K--33,115
- 7725 Rainwater Rd Raleigh, NC$379K--2.52,792
- 8100 Bellingham Cir Raleigh, NC$192K--21,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.