771 Tremont St UNIT 2, Boston, MA 021182 beds, 1 bath, 978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $706
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: W:09 P:00785 S:004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 67081228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 771 Tremont Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% less than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 771 Tremont St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$456K11560
- 771 Tremont St Boston, MA$417K11620
- 767 Tremont St APT 7 Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 767 Tremont St APT 9 Boston, MA$1.34MStudio1--
- 767 Tremont St # 767A Boston, MA$1.02M----2,394
- 773 Tremont St # 773A Boston, MA$1.73M----2,940
- 765A Tremont St APT 4 Boston, MA$558K21--
- 765A Tremont St APT 2 Boston, MA$545K21--
- 765A Tremont St APT 3 Boston, MA$504K21--
- 775 Tremont St APT 1R Boston, MA$520K21.5--
- 767 Tremont St APT 2 Boston, MA--Studio1--
- 775 Tremont St # 1 Boston, MA--21.5--
- 194 W Springfield St Boston, MA$311K11750
- 198 W Springfield St # 1 Boston, MA$367K21793
- 771 Tremont St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$437K11620
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292