- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7710 Chase Ave, Hesperia, CA 923453 beds, 2 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 0412316010000
- Zillow Home ID: 17449208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7710 Chase Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92345 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.6% less than in Hesperia, and 89.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 7696 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$148K311,200
- 7720 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$159K321,215
- 7739 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$156K321,240
- 7751 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$174K321,849
- 7680 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$147K431,776
- 7732 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$159K321,200
- 7727 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$165K321,418
- 7773 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$164K321,488
- 7687 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$180K321,816
- 7701 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$168K321,512
- 7715 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$158K321,200
- 7671 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$213K321,901
- 7744 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$157K321,215
- 7665 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$158K321,367
- 7721 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$158K431,518
- 7660 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$157K321,225
- 7752 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$208K421,747
- 7760 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$160K321,350
- 7733 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$141K211,074
- 7740 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$175K321,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.