7710 Crest Dr NE, Seattle, WA 981154 beds, 3 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,856 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1,050,000
- Finished basement, 680 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 290 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7533800585
- Zillow Home ID: 49044385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7710 Crest Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In View Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% less than in Seattle, and 47.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help View Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or View Ridge home values.
- 7700 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$905K43.752,410
- 7718 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.04M52.53,170
- 7707 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.08M42.252,770
- 7711 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.33M443,538
- 7728 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.42M53.54,510
- 7701 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.02M31.752,470
- 7717 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.24M42.253,717
- 5001 NE Sunrise Vis Seattle, WA$1.5M433,720
- 7725 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.11M32.752,530
- 7545 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$985K422,480
- 7711 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$808K31.751,960
- 7741 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.57M454,470
- 7715 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$904K432,810
- 7734 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.21M42.53,110
- 7541 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$745K31.751,700
- 7701 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$829K42.52,440
- 7721 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$829K42.252,270
- 7522 Crest Dr NE Seattle, WA$720K212,690
- 7749 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.4M42.753,700
- 7535 Lakemont Dr NE Seattle, WA$1.17M332,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.