7710 N Highland Ave, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 1 bath, 754 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $39,500
- Price/sqft: $52
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 754 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 1612320000
- Zillow Home ID: 45090176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7710 N Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seminole Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 117.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% greater than in Tampa, and 338.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminole Heights home values.
- 7708 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$142K321,152
- 7712 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$46K21768
- 7706 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$44K11725
- 7711 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL$171K331,838
- 7709 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 301 W Hanlon St Tampa, FL$87K321,409
- 7704 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$70K21960
- 7707 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL$60K21936
- 7801 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$63K21852
- 122 W Hollywood St Tampa, FL$88K211,014
- 122 W Hanlon St Tampa, FL$77K31972
- 7705 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL$233K321,647
- 309 W Hanlon St Tampa, FL$54K11626
- 120 W Hollywood St Tampa, FL$49K21795
- 7700 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$304K442,942
- 7703 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL$220K321,780
- 7804 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL$263K32.52,072
- 213 W Kirby St Tampa, FL$41K11728
- 118 W Hanlon St Tampa, FL$116K321,249
- 118 W Hollywood St Tampa, FL$47K21985
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.