7710 Ridgehurst Pl, Louisville, KY 402993 beds, 2 baths, 1,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $187,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.5
- Floor size: 1,533 sqft
- Parcel #: 305601320000
- Zillow Home ID: 73509470
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7710 Ridgehurst Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 40299, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80% higher than in Jefferson, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40299 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jefferson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40299 home values.
- 3902 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$209K421,787
- 3904 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$239K32.52,254
- 7713 Ridgehurst Pl Louisville, KY$209K421,733
- 3906 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$227K421,770
- 3926 Fieldside Cir Louisville, KY$229K32.51,944
- 7711 Ridgehurst Pl Louisville, KY$222K33.52,014
- 7708 Ridgehurst Pl Louisville, KY$218K322,200
- 7715 Ridgehurst Pl Louisville, KY$214K321,668
- 3924 Fieldside Cir Louisville, KY$230K32.52,093
- 7717 Ridgehurst Pl Louisville, KY$217K42.51,850
- 3908 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$216K32.51,585
- 7800 Ridgehurst Pl Louisville, KY$210K321,645
- 3903 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$238K442,112
- 3905 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$185K321,578
- 3922 Fieldside Cir Louisville, KY$217K421,824
- 7801 Ridgehurst Pl Louisville, KY$188K331,657
- 3907 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$221K32.52,029
- 3910 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$186K321,705
- 3920 Fieldside Cir Louisville, KY$207K321,726
- 3909 Stone Hollow Dr Louisville, KY$181K321,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292