- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 486 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2009 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 21334517
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 650 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayConcrete, Exterior Amenities \ FenceFullRear, Exterior Amenities \ StorageShed, Fireplace Description \ FamilyRoom, Fireplace Description \ WoodBurning, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ HeatPump, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Attic Access, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ PatioOpen, Porch \ PorchOpen, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 491517138025000513
- Zillow Home ID: 1183838
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46227 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Southport as a whole. Among 46227 homes, this home is 8.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 313.8% greater than in Southport, and 17.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
|7645 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$120K||3||--||1,888|
|7721 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$130K||3||--||1,660|
|7639 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$99K||4||--||1,140|
|7710 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$118K||3||1||1,364|
|7720 Hollybrook Ln Indianapolis, IN||$123K||3||1||1,449|
|Hollybrook Ln Indianapolis, IN||$123K||--||--||--|
|7729 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$121K||3||--||1,428|
|7728 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$124K||2||2||1,513|
|7646 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$115K||3||1||1,386|
|7720 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$98K||3||--||1,308|
|7710 Cedarbrook Dr Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||--||1,632|
|7734 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$140K||4||3||1,952|
|7640 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$89K||3||1||1,092|
|7728 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$93K||3||1||1,050|
|7631 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$106K||3||--||1,404|
|7640 Marywood Dr Southport, IN||$102K||3||--||1,183|
|7737 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$98K||3||1||1,050|
|7748 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$147K||4||2||1,868|
|7630 Marywood Dr Southport, IN||$103K||3||--||1,179|
|2731 Eddington Rd Southport, IN||$87K||3||1||1,092|
Nearby Schools in Southport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!