- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7714 Kingsley St, Houston, TX 770872 beds, 1 bath, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Parcel #: 0551290000014
- Zillow Home ID: 27822923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7714 Kingsley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Golfcrest - Bellfort - Reveille market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Houston Metro, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Golfcrest - Bellfort - Reveille home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Golfcrest - Bellfort - Reveille home values.
- 7720 Kingsley St Houston, TX$80K321,670
- 7712 Kingsley St Houston, TX$77K211,080
- 7715 Camwood St Houston, TX$81K211,004
- 7711 Camwood St Houston, TX$76K21864
- 7719 Camwood St Houston, TX$115K532,422
- 7708 Kingsley St Houston, TX$110K321,872
- 7724 Kingsley St Houston, TX$185K42.52,774
- 7713 Kingsley St Houston, TX$90K211,118
- 7707 Camwood St Houston, TX$66K211,040
- 7723 Camwood St Houston, TX$164K42.52,319
- 7717 Kingsley St Houston, TX$164K633,312
- 7709 Kingsley St Houston, TX$72K211,008
- 7704 Kingsley St Houston, TX$78K311,646
- Kingsley St Houston, TX--------
- 7723 Kingsley St Houston, TX$87K311,438
- 7703 Camwood St Houston, TX$74K211,069
- 7727 Camwood St Houston, TX$154K643,545
- 7701 Kingsley St Houston, TX$127K21.51,614
- 7716 Camwood St Houston, TX$128K321,603
- 7727 Kingsley St Houston, TX$120K421,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.