7715 Great Basin Rd, Reno, NV 895233 beds, 3 baths, 2,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $27
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $290,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 23270215
- Zillow Home ID: 71825751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7715 Great Basin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% lower than in Reno, and 81% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 7725 Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$260K321,576
- 7705 Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$284K321,576
- 2545 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$278K321,576
- 7735 Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$354K432,432
- 7710 Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$282K321,691
- 2555 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$300K321,691
- Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$359K42.52,015
- 7720 Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$386K32.52,166
- 7745 Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$266K321,676
- 2485 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$298K32.52,015
- 2565 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$286K321,576
- 7730 Great Basin Rd Reno, NV$359K332,015
- 2530 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$302K32.52,015
- 2540 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$297K321,691
- 2520 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$303K321,691
- 7710 Basin River Ct Reno, NV$275K421,691
- 2510 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$345K332,390
- 2550 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$314K32.52,166
- 2500 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$266K321,576
- 2475 Peavine Creek Rd Reno, NV$262K321,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.