7715 Mackie Ln, Louisville, KY 40214
Sold on 8/3/11: $90,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow860
- Garage Size400
- Parcel #139404920000
- Zillow Home ID114034344
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$95,285||$90K – $101K||+$205||$122||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$814/mo||$692 – $936/mo||-$8||$1.05||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 40214 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Jefferson as a whole. Among 40214 homes, this home is valued 9.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 113.5% greater than in Jefferson, and 70.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jefferson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40214 home values.
Neighborhood for 7715 Mackie Lane
- 3 beds, 1.0 baths
950 sqft, 8,398 sqft lot, built in 1965
- 3 beds, 1.0 baths
Nearby Schools in Jefferson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Auburndale Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
- Fairdale High School McA (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Frederick Law Olmsted Academy South (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- Frederick Law Olmsted Academy North (assigned) 6-8 3.1 mi
- On Fire Christian Academy PK-12 0.6 mi
- St. Nicholas Academy K-8 0.8 mi
- Lassiter Middle 6-8 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005