7717 Dibble Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 2 baths, 2,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,528 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $639,000
- Price/sqft: $306
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- New furnace and hot water heater, remodeled kitchen and bathroom.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 2922701750
- Zillow Home ID: 48837022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7717 Dibble Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% less than in Seattle, and 46.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Whittier Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
- 7715 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$545K31.51,720
- 7721 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$539K312,100
- 7709 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$421K21980
- 7725 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$480K311,150
- 7705 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$555K31.752,000
- 7731 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$486K211,250
- 7718 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$429K211,010
- 7712 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$562K422,200
- 852 NW 77th St Seattle, WA$596K41.752,280
- 7722 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$555K421,560
- 7708 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$456K221,460
- 7735 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$570K31.51,350
- 7726 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$505K311,450
- 7704 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$587K22.751,480
- 7730 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$419K21890
- 7741 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$666K332,310
- 7702 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$614K532,160
- 7734 9th Ave NW Seattle, WA$690K422,170
- 7716 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$625K411,710
- 7720 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$625K321,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.