7718 Whitsett Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91605
Sold on 12/26/12: $282,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,026 sq ft
- Lot:7,315 sqft
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $282,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow359
- Last Remodel Year1951
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width61
- Parcel #2307003024
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19997782
- Covered Parking Spaces1
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$315,872||$294K – $347K||-$11,581||$307||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,014/mo||$1.7K – $2.3K/mo||-$3||$1.96||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Sun Valley home values will rise 7.8% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Sun Valley homes, this home is valued 9.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sun Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 17% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sun Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 7718 Whitsett Avenue
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Strathern Street Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- John H. Francis Polytechnic School (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Sun Valley Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.7 mi
- Julie Korenstein Elementary None 0.7 mi
- Saticoy Elementary K-5 0.7 mi
- Messiah Lutheran School K-8 0.8 mi
- Richard E. Byrd Middle 5-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005