- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
772 Bryant St, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 2 baths, 1,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $633
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,233 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 12058006
- Zillow Home ID: 19495982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 772 Bryant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.3% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University South home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
- 766 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.18M121,223
- 776 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.52M221,521
- 770 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.15M121,185
- 764 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.15M121,185
- 768 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.16M221,149
- 762 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.13M221,149
- 774 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$1.72M221,943
- 265 Homer Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.73M221,824
- 759 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.1M21.51,266
- 730 Bryant St Palo Alto, CA$2.23M31.52,056
- 255 Homer Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.58M331,519
- 771 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.73M331,858
- 757 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.49M331,432
- 755 Ramona St Palo Alto, CA$1.27M21.51,290
- 315 Homer Ave UNIT 105 Palo Alto, CA$1.72M221,544
- 315 Homer Ave UNIT 205 Palo Alto, CA$1.72M221,544
- 315 Homer Ave UNIT 305 Palo Alto, CA$1.69M221,544
- 315 Homer Ave UNIT 304 Palo Alto, CA$1.64M221,467
- 315 Homer Ave UNIT 204 Palo Alto, CA$1.64M221,467
- 315 Homer Ave UNIT 104 Palo Alto, CA$1.81M221,529
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.