772 Centre StAPT 4, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Sold on 10/15/13: $335,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:710 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $335,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow65
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #W:19 P:01527 S:008
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID90138116
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$298,401||$280K – $319K||+$4,267||$420||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,037/mo||$1.7K – $2.8K/mo||-$89||$2.87||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Jamaica Plain home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Jamaica Plain homes, this home is valued 30.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.6% less than in Boston, and 93.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
Neighborhood for 772 Centre Street APT 4
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Agassiz (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- The English High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Curley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Boston International High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Boston Teachers Union School (assigned) PK-3, 6-7 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Manning Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Mendell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005