772 Sutter Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943034 beds, 3 baths, 2,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
White French oak hardwood floors, 9ft ceilings, high-end stainless steel appliances, sleek fixtures and streamlined moldings these are just a few of the many top quality finishes featured in this home.
Stylish living and dining rooms, spacious bedrooms and spa-like bathrooms all exude both warmth and refinement.
The home also features dual-zoned AC/Heating, CAT-5 cables, alarm system, and tank-less water heater.
And this ideal location makes Stanford University, top Palo Alto schools, CalTrain, restaurants, shops and parks just a short walk or bike ride away.
- Lot: 7,537 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $2,660,000
- Price/sqft: $1,016
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,618 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 12735041
- Zillow Home ID: 19500038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 772 Sutter Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 837.5% greater than in Palo Alto, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 780 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.57M543,717
- 764 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.27M442,668
- 767 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.81M321,656
- 788 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.54M421,204
- 703 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.94M421,791
- 775 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.01M421,967
- 759 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.52M321,212
- 783 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.48M321,196
- 2900 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.75M32.51,499
- 783 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.56M421,204
- 779 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.26M42.52,414
- 789 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.8M532,414
- 2938 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.47M321,196
- 779 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.05M42.52,414
- 775 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.83M532,596
- 2890 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.74M531,484
- 748 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.37M21--
- 771 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.9M442,658
- 764 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.44M321,200
- 726 Clara Dr Palo Alto, CA$1.44M321,196
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292