7721 86th St, Glendale, NY 113853 beds, 1 bath, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $523,000
- Price/sqft: $376
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 038420131
- Zillow Home ID: 32018781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7721 86th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.5% lower than in New York, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glendale home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glendale home values.
- 7723 86th St Glendale, NY$528K----1,280
- 7719 86th St Glendale, NY$530K----1,280
- 7725 86th St Glendale, NY$538K----1,280
- 7717 86th St Glendale, NY$530K----1,280
- 7727 86th St Glendale, NY$578K----1,280
- 7715 86th St Glendale, NY$541K----1,216
- 7713 86th St Glendale, NY$513K321,216
- 7711 86th St Glendale, NY$532K----1,216
- 7709 86th St Glendale, NY$534K----1,216
- 7720 87th St Glendale, NY$521K----1,280
- 7718 87th St Glendale, NY$525K----1,280
- 7722 87th St Glendale, NY$532K331,280
- 7716 87th St Glendale, NY$524K----1,280
- 7707 86th St Glendale, NY$526K----1,216
- 7724 87th St Glendale, NY$539K----1,280
- 7714 87th St Glendale, NY$529K----1,280
- 77th Ave Glendale, NY$498K----1,448
- 7726 87th St Glendale, NY$568K----1,280
- 7712 87th St Glendale, NY$542K----1,280
- 7705 86th St Glendale, NY$520K----1,216
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292