7721 86th St, Glendale, NY 113853 beds, 1 bath, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $523,000
- Price/sqft: $376
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 038420131
- Zillow Home ID: 32018781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7721 86th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glendale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in New York, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glendale home values.
- 7723 86th St Glendale, NY$529K----1,280
- 7719 86th St Glendale, NY$529K----1,280
- 7725 86th St Glendale, NY$534K----1,280
- 7717 86th St Glendale, NY$529K----1,280
- 7727 86th St Glendale, NY$558K----1,280
- 7715 86th St Glendale, NY$537K----1,216
- 7713 86th St Glendale, NY$523K321,216
- 7711 86th St Glendale, NY$532K----1,216
- 7709 86th St Glendale, NY$533K----1,216
- 7720 87th St Glendale, NY$522K----1,280
- 7718 87th St Glendale, NY$524K----1,280
- 7722 87th St Glendale, NY$546K331,280
- 7716 87th St Glendale, NY$522K----1,280
- 7707 86th St Glendale, NY$526K----1,216
- 7724 87th St Glendale, NY$545K----1,280
- 7714 87th St Glendale, NY$519K----1,280
- 77th Ave Glendale, NY$508K----1,448
- 7726 87th St Glendale, NY$621K----1,280
- 7712 87th St Glendale, NY$547K----1,280
- 7705 86th St Glendale, NY$522K----1,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!