7722 29th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981175 beds, 3 baths, 3,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,050,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Finished basement, 940 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 250 sqft
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6309400065
- Zillow Home ID: 48989608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7722 29th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% less than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Hill home values.
- 7718 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$418K311,120
- 7724 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$419K21860
- 7714 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$432K11840
- 7732 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.05M53.753,320
- 7710 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$437K31910
- 7736 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$452K311,060
- 7702 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$483K211,000
- 2816 NW 77th St Seattle, WA$574K321,640
- 7740 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$582K322,240
- 7721 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$602K321,880
- 7717 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$458K211,050
- 7727 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$577K31.51,580
- 7715 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$884K42.52,330
- 7744 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$509K311,530
- 7731 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$552K512,620
- 7711 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$462K311,190
- 7707 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$582K42.251,550
- 7739 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$838K532,900
- 7748 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$412K20.75850
- 7723 29th Ave NW Seattle, WA$480K211,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.