7723 15th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981063 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 480 sqft
- Partial basement, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 2112700030
- Zillow Home ID: 48777575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7723 15th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134% higher than in Seattle, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 7719 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$285K531,800
- 7725 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$205K21920
- 7715 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$325K331,960
- 7729 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$189K211,100
- 7709 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$337K62.752,540
- 7733 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$335K43.251,800
- 7737 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$231K21720
- 7726 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$351K432,450
- 7718 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$263K51.51,520
- 7701 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$642K1686,240
- 7730 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$444K532,660
- 7741 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$203K21710
- 7708 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$543K314,480
- 7732 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$244K521,430
- 7736 16th Ave SW Seattle, WA$211K21760
- 7720 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$284K321,520
- 7726 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$294K321,500
- 7716 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$329K41.752,000
- 7732 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$413K42.52,210
- 7734 15th Ave SW Seattle, WA$431K42.52,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.