7724 Monticello Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452363 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,373 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,447 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 83 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,373 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6090013013900
- Zillow Home ID: 34409430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7724 Monticello Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% higher than in Deer Park, and 6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45236 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Deer Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45236 home values.
- 7728 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$111K21765
- 7720 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$105K42821
- 7732 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$105K21803
- 7716 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$133K321,065
- 7712 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$133K21996
- 7709 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati, OH$138K311,575
- 7705 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati, OH$104K41.51,067
- 4019 Matson Ave Cincinnati, OH$101K21761
- 4021 Matson Ave Cincinnati, OH$108K31988
- 7713 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati, OH$109K311,251
- 7701 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati, OH$113K321,564
- 7708 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$113K21765
- 7625 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati, OH$90K41.51,397
- 7717 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati, OH$105K211,194
- 7723 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$111K21813
- 7727 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$109K21990
- 7719 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$118K111,021
- 7731 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$141K31.51,577
- 7715 Monticello Ave Cincinnati, OH$115K211,023
- 7721 Plainfield Rd Cincinnati, OH$106K211,219
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.