7725 N Fessenden St, Portland, OR 972032 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
St. Johns / North Portland
Rent is $1295.00 per month.
Totally Remodeled 2 bedroom 1 bath with 26 X 12 Finished Attic, Pantry, Attached Garage close to bus line & shopping. All new appliances, new hickory hardwood floors throughout. New gas furnace & water heater. Fenced front & back yards, 13 X 13 patio off garage, Washer/dryer hookup. The house is a non-smoker house. We will consider a small, well behaved pet with additional deposit. Application fee is $45 per applicant. Move-in is prorated first month + $1295.00 refundable deposit.
For more information
Call or Text Dick at 503-803-8522
E-Mail - northPDXrental@hotmail.com
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2113535910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7725 N Fessenden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St.Johns, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.9% higher than in Portland, and 34.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St.Johns home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St.Johns home values.
- 7725 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$217K211,060
- 7725 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$191K211,050
- 7735 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$203K21988
- 7715 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$188K21988
- 7724 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$194K31923
- 7716 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$256K321,800
- 7705 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$199K211,288
- 7736 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$151K11534
- 9525 N Polk Ave Portland, OR$298K31.52,040
- 9465 N Polk Ave Portland, OR$164K21720
- 9533 N Polk Ave Portland, OR$214K311,052
- 9460 N Tyler Ave Portland, OR$255K321,749
- 9459 N Polk Ave Portland, OR$227K421,126
- 9555 N Polk Ave Portland, OR$193K311,460
- 9451 N Polk Ave Portland, OR$274K311,540
- 7634 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$227K21900
- 7637 N Fessenden St Portland, OR$210K311,052
- 9448 N Tyler Ave Portland, OR$154K10.5576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.