7726 Beaverland, Redford, MI 482393 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $100,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22118148
- Zillow Home ID: 88224512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7726 Beaverland
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eliza Howell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 148.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 98.8% greater than in Detroit, and 861.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eliza Howell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48239 home values.
- 7716 Beaverland Redford, MI$30K--1764
- 7740 Beaverland Redford, MI$51K--1764
- 7708 Beaverland Redford, MI$37K31764
- 7732 Beaverland Redford, MI$43K--1.5764
- 7700 Beaverland Redford, MI$36K--1804
- 7748 Beaverland Redford, MI$47K--1764
- 7692 Beaverland Redford, MI$39K31764
- 7727 Bramell Redford, MI$38K--1805
- 7735 Bramell Redford, MI$34K--1831
- 7721 Bramell Redford, MI$46K--1805
- 7684 Beaverland Redford, MI$53K--1764
- 7745 Bramell Redford, MI$42K3--1,100
- 22637 Tireman Redford, MI$77K--21,878
- 7711 Bramell Redford, MI$26K31822
- 22627 Tireman Redford, MI$65K321,077
- 7753 Bramell Redford, MI$41K31.5808
- 22647 Tireman Redford, MI$79K521,702
- 7705 Bramell Redford, MI$69K--21,182
- 7727 Beaverland Redford, MI$37K311,050
- 7735 Beaverland Redford, MI$29K--1806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.