- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,197 all time views
- HOA Fee: $665
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 565 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $438,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $294
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Family Room \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Roof \ Composition, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Water \ Public, Garage Parking Features \ Guest \ Visitor Parking, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, HOA Amenities \ Golf Course, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, HOA Amenities \ Garden\ Greenbelt\ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Putting Green, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Sauna\ Spa\ Hot Tub, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court\Facility, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping\Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Security Features \ Security Fence, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Subclass \ Condominium, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Security Features \ Security Service, Horse Property Description \ Fenced, Horse Property Description \ Other, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Horse Property Description \ Boarding Stable, Horse Property Description \ Riding Trails, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Gym\ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Organized Activities, HOA Amenities \ Game Court (Outdoor), Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Amenities Misc. \ None, Communications \ Cable TV, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Electric, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Association Fees Include \ Insurance, View \ Greenbelt, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Garage Parking Features \ Common Parking Area, HOA Amenities \ Community Security Gate, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Kitchen \ Hookups - Ice Maker, HOA Amenities \ Recreation Room, Association Fees Include \ Recreation Facility, Garage Parking Features \ Unassigned Spaces, Association Fees Include \ Security Service, Security Features \ Security Gate w\Guard, Bathroom \ Stone, HOA Amenities \ RV\ Boat Storage, Special Features \ Grab Bars, Energy Features \ Other, HOA Amenities \ Cabana, HOA Amenities \ Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 66560011
- Zillow Home ID: 19800223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-691K.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 19.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in San Jose, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!