7727 Woodrow Wilson Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 3 baths, 2,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $1,300,000
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Stainless steel appliances, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Cable-ready, Granite countertop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,374 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 80
- Parcel #: 5570024025
- Zillow Home ID: 20802831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7727 Woodrow Wilson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 7734 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.18M543,650
- 7743 Woodrow Wilson Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.91M476,236
- 7744 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.21M221,540
- 7731 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.7M232,506
- 2811 Seattle Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.49M332,448
- 7715 Woodrow Wilson Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.35M421,750
- 2841 Firenze Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.8M332,609
- 7760 Woodrow Wilson Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.51M555,800
- 7770 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.88M332,746
- 7728 Woodrow Wilson Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.58M334,530
- 2825 Seattle Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.2M321,568
- 7734 Woodrow Wilson Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.61M644,896
- 7766 Firenze Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.22M221,540
- 7751 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.52M331,868
- 7750 Woodrow Wilson Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.2M221,448
- 7720 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.52M232,695
- 2828 Seattle Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M543,818
- 7721 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.28M321,805
- 2830 Firenze Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.13M221,176
- 7776 Firenze Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.58M343,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.