- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 209 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- MLS #: 21349243
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 575 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Porch \ Open Porch, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 491517134025000513
- Zillow Home ID: 1183818
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46227 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Southport as a whole. Among 46227 homes, this home is 7.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 313.8% greater than in Southport, and 17.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
|7734 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$144K||4||3||1,952|
|7720 Hollybrook Ln Indianapolis, IN||$125K||3||1||1,449|
|7748 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$149K||4||2||1,868|
|7721 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$132K||3||--||1,660|
|7710 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$121K||3||1||1,364|
|7729 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$123K||3||--||1,428|
|7711 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$98K||3||1||1,050|
|7758 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$147K||4||3||1,960|
|7729 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$140K||4||3||1,836|
|7739 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$146K||4||1.5||1,960|
|7721 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$126K||3||1||1,451|
|7745 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$130K||3||1||1,489|
|7645 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$125K||3||--||1,888|
|7646 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$120K||3||1||1,386|
|7737 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$100K||3||1||1,050|
|7711 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$125K||3||1||1,484|
|7764 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$127K||3||1||1,440|
|7749 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$138K||3||3||1,627|
|7759 Hollybrook Ln Southport, IN||$132K||3||1||1,524|
|7639 Cedarbrook Dr Southport, IN||$103K||4||--||1,140|
Nearby Schools in Southport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!