- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 1,843 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $290
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- Parking: 463 sqft
- Family Room \ No Family Room, Building Type \ Detached, Listing Class \ Residential, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Horse Property \ No, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Water \ Public, Garage Parking Features \ Guest \ Visitor Parking, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Roof \ Shake, Listing Service \ Full Service, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Pool \ Community Facility, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Fenced, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Sewer Septic \ Septic Connected, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Road, Additional Listing Info \ Notice of Default
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 02819016
- Zillow Home ID: 19476375
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $642-776K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 8.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 86.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$736K||2||2.5||1,459|
|779 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$696K||2||2.5||1,350|
|767 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$731K||2||2||1,459|
|785 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$691K||2||2.5||1,350|
|761 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$875K||4||2.5||1,860|
|845 Erie Cir Milpitas, CA||$697K||2||1.5||1,280|
|283 Michigan Rd Milpitas, CA||$810K||3||2.5||1,860|
|277 Michigan Rd Milpitas, CA||$802K||4||3||1,860|
|277 Michigan Rd Milpitas, CA||$809K||4||2.5||1,860|
|849 Erie Cir Milpitas, CA||$684K||2||2.5||1,280|
|776 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$804K||3||2.5||1,698|
|770 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$823K||3||2.5||1,860|
|764 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$837K||3||2.5||1,860|
|788 Erie Ct Milpitas, CA||$830K||3||2.5||1,698|
|782 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$819K||3||2.5||1,698|
|271 Michigan Rd Milpitas, CA||$681K||2||1.5||1,280|
|758 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$736K||2||2.5||1,459|
|755 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$802K||3||2.5||1,698|
|853 Erie Cir Milpitas, CA||$805K||3||2.5||1,860|
|752 Superior Rd Milpitas, CA||$727K||2||3||1,459|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!