- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7730 Kenmore Cir, Richmond, VA 232255 beds, 3 baths, 3,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1996 for $5,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 720 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,404 sqft
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: C0030061080
- Zillow Home ID: 12507129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7730 Kenmore Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford home values.
- 7731 Kenmore Cir Richmond, VA$286K422,200
- 3026 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$276K32.52,016
- 3036 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$286K432,254
- 7720 Kenmore Cir Richmond, VA$428K42.52,880
- 3018 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$368K543,780
- 7721 Kenmore Cir Richmond, VA$316K42.52,700
- 3046 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$239K331,710
- 3000 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$315K42.52,317
- 7711 Kenmore Cir Richmond, VA$371K53.54,200
- 2831 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$277K31.52,085
- 7711 Kenmore Cir Richmond, VA$430K53.54,200
- 2901 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$284K42.51,831
- 2912 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$369K512,966
- 2921 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$315K42.52,886
- 7700 Kenmore Cir Richmond, VA$332K432,883
- 2821 Stratford Rd Richmond, VA$285K32.53,045
- 3060 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$271K32.51,672
- 2932 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$385K52.52,969
- 3027 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$390K534,100
- 3035 Kenmore Rd Richmond, VA$360K42.52,566
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.