7731 Jordan Xing, Reynoldsburg, OH 430687 beds, 5 baths, 5,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 441 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 213037479
- Disability Access
- Finished basement, 900 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 060007860
- Zillow Home ID: 33989372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7731 Jordan Xing
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% greater than in Reynoldsburg, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reynoldsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43068 home values.
- 7745 Jordan Xing Reynoldsburg, OH$382K43.53,812
- 970 Waggoner Rd Reynoldsburg, OH$266K633,356
- 7730 Jordan Xing Reynoldsburg, OH$403K433,546
- 1050 Waggoner Rd Reynoldsburg, OH$203K311,168
- 7720 Jordan Xing Reynoldsburg, OH$360K32.52,975
- 7753 Jordan Xing Reynoldsburg, OH$472K43.54,856
- 7732 Quarry Cliff Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$236K42.53,188
- 7760 Jordan Xing Reynoldsburg, OH$346K33.52,514
- 7700 Jordan Xing Reynoldsburg, OH$297K442,894
- 7744 Quarry Cliff Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$263K43.12,654
- 7756 Quarry Cliff Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$300K43.53,528
- 7780 Jordan Xing Reynoldsburg, OH$533K55.54,075
- 7766 Quarry Cliff Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$309K422,516
- 1060 Waggoner Rd Reynoldsburg, OH$93K21720
- Waggoner Rd Reynoldsburg, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.