7732 Rondeau Dr E, Jacksonville, FL 322173 beds, 2 baths, 2,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,065 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: 1523880000
- Zillow Home ID: 44560207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7732 Rondeau Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southpoint market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southpoint home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southpoint home values.
- 7738 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$137K321,605
- 7724 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$83K321,339
- 4552 Lisa Dr N Jacksonville, FL$132K321,596
- 4546 Lisa Dr N Jacksonville, FL$135K321,643
- 4562 Lisa Dr N Jacksonville, FL$79K321,320
- 7706 Lisa Dr E Jacksonville, FL$81K321,280
- 7749 Praver Dr W Jacksonville, FL$87K31.51,040
- 7800 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$152K321,500
- 7757 Praver Dr W Jacksonville, FL$74K31.51,150
- 7735 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$116K321,512
- 7739 Praver Dr W Jacksonville, FL$135K321,650
- 7708 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$183K321,660
- 7801 Praver Dr W Jacksonville, FL$89K321,416
- 7810 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$104K321,339
- 7719 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$117K321,488
- 7809 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$132K321,614
- 7809 Praver Dr W Jacksonville, FL$90K31.51,326
- 4555 Lisa Dr N Jacksonville, FL$79K321,256
- 4547 Lisa Dr N Jacksonville, FL$114K321,340
- 7711 Rondeau Dr E Jacksonville, FL$112K421,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!