7736 Rigby St, Windermere, FL 347863 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $167,200
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252327914802610
- Zillow Home ID: 99685062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7736 Rigby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% lower than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 7732 Rigby St Windermere, FL$167K321,480
- 7740 Rigby St Windermere, FL--------
- 7728 Rigby St Windermere, FL$161K321,440
- 7744 Rigby St Windermere, FL$173K32.51,505
- 7724 Rigby St Windermere, FL$171K321,480
- 7748 Rigby St Windermere, FL$173K32.51,480
- 7720 Rigby St Windermere, FL$174K32.51,505
- 7752 Rigby St Windermere, FL$155K32.51,563
- 7716 Rigby St Windermere, FL$170K321,505
- 7756 Rigby St Windermere, FL$176K32.51,560
- 7731 Maslin St Windermere, FL$199K321,460
- 7735 Maslin St Windermere, FL$196K32.51,485
- 7727 Maslin St Windermere, FL$199K32.51,420
- 7739 Maslin St Windermere, FL--------
- 7723 Maslin St Windermere, FL$198K32.51,460
- 7712 Rigby St Windermere, FL$175K32.51,560
- 7760 Rigby St Windermere, FL$176K331,563
- 7743 Maslin St Windermere, FL$189K321,505
- 7719 Maslin St Windermere, FL$190K32.51,485
- 7747 Maslin St Windermere, FL$187K321,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.