- Built in 1987
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,543 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $213
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- MLS #: PW14195574
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, Heating \ Central Furnace, InteriorFeatures \ Bathtub, InteriorFeatures \ Shower in Tub, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Park Nearby, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, PreviousStatus \ Active, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, View \ Neighborhood, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, WaterSource \ District\Public, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, Stories \ One Level, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Fireplace \ None, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, Floor \ Hardwood, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Storage Space, Patio \ Covered, AttachedStructure \ Attached, CommonWalls \ 2+ common walls, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Parking \ Assigned, Style \ Traditional, SecurityFeatures \ Smoke Detector, Roofing \ Common Roof, WindowFeatures \ Shutters, DoorFeatures \ French Doors, Patio \ Porch, Rooms \ Main Floor Master Bedroom, SecurityFeatures \ 24 Hour Security, SecurityFeatures \ Gated Community, SecurityFeatures \ Gated with Guard, Utilities \ Electricity - Available, Utilities \ Telephone - On Property, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, WindowFeatures \ Screens, WindowFeatures \ Custom Covering, DoorFeatures \ Panel Doors, Fencing \ Stucco Wall, Patio \ Porch - Front, LastChangeType \ Hold, Rooms \ Center Hall, Association \ On Site Security Paid, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, EatingArea \ Living Room, AccessibilityFeatures \ No Interior Steps, LotFeatures \ Access via City Streets, Association \ Playground, Laundry \ In Closet, DirectionFaces \ West, Appliances \ Electric Range, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 823 sqft
- Parcel #: 93767195
- Zillow Home ID: 25739782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $271-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90680 home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Stanton as a whole. Among 90680 homes, this home is 25% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90680, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Stanton, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90680 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stanton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90680 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (452)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 12704 Newbrook Way|
Nearby Schools in Stanton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.